Friday, July 31, 2009

Flip MinoHd




I just added a couple new designs to my online store at http://www.cafepress.com/sweeti/6548937 along with the new Flip MinoHD, It's really cool! Here's the link to the specifications stuff about it. "Click here"
I also added the version that's only 2GB as opposed to the 4GB version above. It's specifications info is "Here" For your comparison. Just thought I'd share.

2 Left A Love Note :):

Cerulean Bill said...

I've heard really nice things about those.....

John McElveen said...

Wonderful Site,

I will definitely send people by and tell people at work. And about those prayers....could you keep them goin a bit longer for the Heart. I haven't been released to go back to work- I tried i 12 hour shift 3 days after the stent but just to dog gone tired!

Thanks,

J

I always value and covet your prayer cover, and you know I will reciprocate!! Just ask!