Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mr. and his Brother Mark


Yup, lucky for me he's still a youngster too! I baked him a big birthday cake, marble chocolate and white cake with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. He'll be a happy camper. We have volunteer appreciation night at the Ft. Vancouver, so his birthday will end in a picnic. I love him! He's one of the good guys. Happy Birthday.

PS. I'd drag out the liquid eyeliner, but we have the youngest grandson for the weekend. Uh-humm.

Posted by Picasa
Now by some strange fate through his years of child and adulthood my Mr has always shared this date with his much "older"(2 years) brother who is also having a Birthday today. Sibling rivalry I'm sure was present during those years after hearing all the stories. Let's just say I'm glad you both survived. We hope you are having a good Birthday too Mark.

5 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Mr!

Could you mail me a piece of cake? ;)

Zora said...

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy the picnic and the yummy cake.

Lots of greetings from NM

Liliana said...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!!!

cake?

sunshinekisses =)

Marianne said...

Happy belated birthday Mister and Mister's brother!

And yay for liquid eyeliner. The stuff romantic nights are made of!!

Pacific College Mom said...

Happy Unbirthday fellas!