Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello Everyone

I'm ashamed of myself, I've been so busy doing the mondane tasks that have to be done with little time left for my self indulgent little blog. I do love this blog too.

We are trying to pull together many strings and weave what we call this life in the midst of this funk our country is going through. Trying our hardest NOT to particiate in making it worst. Putting our focus in the years ahead instead of the here and now, but it's hard not to when we see all our Constitutional beliefs being cast aside like old crackers. I think Glenn Beck is bringing hope back for me. He's not on either side of the political fence, but rather our Founding Fathers side, our Countrys side, and Our side, but he needs us also to stand up for our own beliefs.

Oh, My...Please pay attention my friends.

I have been doing a little camera work, I finally finished my 4 seasons from my favorite spot in the Canby, Oregon area. Trivial yes, To me it's pure candy to my eyes. My pictures, I'm sure don't even do it justice but I love them all the same. I could wake up and look at this scene every morning of my life and never get enough.









. Be strong. Please accept these blessings I ask for you...
Father,
God bless these people in whatever it is that You know he or she may be needing this day.
In Jesus' Name, Amen

Sweeti


7 Left A Love Note :):

janeywan said...

I would never get sick of that view either. Stunning every season, isn't nature wonderful.

Jeannie said...

That IS one gorgeous view! I barely look out the window here because we don't have a window out to the only view worth seeing. Wonder what our builder was thinking.

Scott from Oregon said...

Stunning. I thnk I've been to that area once. Or it is deja vue...

I remember taking a drive out to Canby though.

Be very wary of good ol' Glenn. He's a ratings hound and is tapping in to the sentiment of the moment.

Be wary of those who simply tap...

John McElveen said...

Wow! Sweeti- what a Vista. May the wife and I visit! LOL!!!!

Keep the faith, WE WIN!!!! It doesn't seem that way most days- but if we help each other- "bear one another's burdens" we can, and WILL make it through!
God bless and keep you in His Arms!

J

Pacific College Mom said...

It takes things just like the gorgeous view to give something to look forward to. To savor the days,a and to know that changes are inevitable, and often desirable. If you get too stuck in the moment, you can lose what graces God sets before you, since they usually come quietly. The world is in a bad way, but like all things, This Too Shall Pass... Be proud of your work, it is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello Nina
Love the pic's of our home town adoped or not..

Miss you

Brenda

Anonymous said...

These are some great pictures Linda, Your work just improves.
Daniel