Sunday, August 29, 2010

A plea for your vote

Hello Friends,
 I have been doing some charity type work by designing a meaningful skin for a reusable water bottle that applies every penny from the sale of these skins (a replaceable wrapper) to a fund to drill water wells to sustain life in countries around the world. People are drinking nasty dirty putrid water and dieing at very young ages of diseases that are totally unacceptable in today's times.


The story of charity: water from charity: water on Vimeo.

Charitywater.org is doing amazing things with their Birthday campaigns and it's hard not to become excited by the enthusiasm here. We all are put here for a reason and doing good by man kind is a good start. They are so right, Every time you go and pour yourself a glass of fresh clean water it motivates me even more.

I have a design to present to you folks and I hope you'll share with others my link so I will be picked to help represent this cause. There's a chance to win a gift certificate and 100.00 dollars for me. I most certainly would donate back to add to my contribution.

Please go to this link and vote Like and share with your friends Please.
update***Times up, now I wait for up to 90 days to see if I'm picked.
http://community.miir.com/designs/details/214

3 Left A Love Note :):

John McElveen said...

Done---what a worthwile cause!

John

Pacific College Mom said...

I voted, too! So, how did you do???

Sweeti said...

Thank you guys for your votes!

I don't know yet if they are going to use it, They have up 90 days from the close of my showing to pick my design. I'm hopeful, and I submitted the design with a sincere heart wanting to help so if it makes it, I'll be that much sweeter.

...and besides that John blessed it for me so how can they turn that away.