Monday, July 04, 2011

I hope ya'll are still hanging in there and things are improving for you economy wise. Still a little tough on our end, praying for some relief soon.  I find it difficult to write when things are so day to day depressing. I know I'm not alone here. I hope you go out and make this 4th of July a great time for you and your family and forget about all the crap we can't change for the time being. Be safe, be kind and be blessed!

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Hey! Haven't seen you post for ages! Sorry that things are slow for you. I hope it turns around soon. If the people with the power would stop messing with things they shouldn't and be fair to the little guys...

Happy 4th of July!

Pacific College Mom said...

I was ecstatic to see a post, but very sorry to hear that the world isn't being kind... We all seem to be collectively holding our breath for fear of more bad news. But things will get better, it always does. Then we will pick ourselves up, dust off, and start all over again. My prayers and positive thoughts are with you, always! Smile, it scares away the blues.